Sunday, July 26, 2015

My favorite thing to sew! Sewing scrappy for my baby boy! I love fabric! Seriously, I love the smell. I love when it comes out of the dryer, smelling freshly laundered. I love folding it. I love walking by my shelves and just staring at it. I pretty much love everything about it!

I have been eyeballing this new tee that everyone is sewing up. I am not big on patterns at all, so I just took my favorite Ottobre raglan tee pattern and went for it. I think they came out pretty good. I can not wait for my baby boy to wear them to Kindergarten!!

I have saved some of this European rocket knit off to the side, just for Tristan. I love the colors! I actually had the coordinating knit, BUT I decided the teal stars from The Knotty Babe matched my fabric just as well and gave it some more punch!


Love the stitching on the pockets. I don't know how I ever sewed knits without a coverstitcher. Seriously, if you don't have one and you sew knits all the time, invest in one. I use the Coverpro 1000 made by Janome. It took a while to get used to it, but most of my machines have. Super user friendly once you get the hang of it!


I love robots too! This fun European knit fabric has a lot of robots that look like the old tin kind from the 50's. It's a really nice thick fabric, so vibrant!



Oh and because there were 2 prints, I couldn't resist putting robots on the back too. Can't decide if I like the front or the back better.


Back to my real world business sewing tomorrow. I will try and blog some more this week. I can't wait to sew up some more tee shirts for Tristan. Maybe I will sew up some matching shorts too!

No comments:

Post a Comment