Thursday, September 15, 2011

Itty Bitty Boy Sewing!!

I did a few things for my new nephew this past week and boy did it bring back the memories of when Tristan was born! So cute and tiny!

First I did one of my favorite rompers from ottobre. I have modified this one from the original pattern to snap up and not use as much fabric as the original one does. Love these, sz 50! And a little knotty hat to complete the set.
elizabeth3
Then I decided to try and modify the romper even more by making it a top and added a pair of matching pants from ottobre too! This material was from Chez Ami a few years ago and it is so incredibly soft! Very baby boy I think. Added another knotty hat too.
elizabeth1
elizabeth2
And a cute wraparound top with a little elephant to match the cloth diaper that I did. Preemie sized because he is only 6 lbs., we will see if it fits!
elizabeth5
A couple of tees for his big brother! And my favorite breast pads from the pampered cheeks tutorial for the mama!
elizabeth6
elizabeth7
Now I am off to sew up another preemie diaper for a DSD mama and then a new tee for Tristan! I received a pair of woolie shorties last week in the mail and I am dying to do a matching tee for my baby!!

Have a great rest of the week and happy sewing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment