Thursday, August 4, 2011

50 Weeks Old, Only 2 More to Go!!

monsterbbset6

I can't believe my baby boy will be 1 in just 2 short weeks. Where has the time gone? I decided to make a special set for him today to celebrate his 50 weeks and with his moods lately Monsters seemed appropriate!

I used the Babyville Boutique monster pul and the cutest little tags! One for his diaper and the other for the tee shirt. The diaper is pul outer, fleece hidden and wicking jersey inner, an ai2 with a lay in soaker, prefold of Bamboo fleece, so 6 layers and a topper of athletic wicking jersey and 2 layers of velour.

The tee is from this summer's Ottobre and features a big ole' Monster eyeball on the front that I drew, cut out and appliqued to the tee. He is a one eyed, really cute, crawling Green Monster Baby and I love him so much!!
monsterbbset7
monsterbbset8
monsterbbset1
monsterbbset2
monsterbbset3
monsterbbset4

No comments:

Post a Comment