Wednesday, July 13, 2011


Long Time No Post

I can't believe it has been so long since I posted. Life has been very hectic lately and I just can't seem to get everything all together. Lately, we are doing better and I have begin to carve out a little me time once again. I love my baby, but I think I had forgotten about how much time in my day would go to just caring for him. He is such a delight and joy, I can't believe how fast the time is passing.

Tristan is such a smiley baby, even at 12, 2, 4 and 6 AM. Yes, you heard me right! This momma gets no sleep, even now at over 10 months old. Somehow my little guy missed the part about having to get his rest. He is on the go, ALL of the time!! No rest for the weary!!

I have sewn some in the last month, I need to go back and check my photo albums and update everything here. I love sewing for the summer!! I just wish my baby boy would grow a little taller so I had an excuse to sew something for him. His height is only about 3% on the charts, which means he hasn't grown a lot since 4 or 5 months old. I'm sure soon he will have a growth spurt and outgrow all of his mama made!

I owe the ladies that entered my drawing a HUGE apology. Life threw me for a little while and I did not get all of the packages out for the beanie scraps. IF you didn't get your package, please know that I will have it out this Monday. I am going through my big bin of scraps and finding fun ones for beanies!! Everyone should have gotten the PDF by email back when the drawing ended. If you didn't please post here and I will see about getting a copy to you.

And speaking of patterns, I am happy to say that I finally released my baby sack gown pdf this past week. It was a whopping success and I have already sold out of the first round in my etsy shop, zootz. I hope that everyone that purchases it will enjoy making baby gowns!! I just love sewing it and can't wait to see everyone's creations!!

Can't post without a pic, so here is a snap it up baby romper that I did for Tristan just yesterday. It matches diapers that I made a while back, I just love this print!

Happy sewing ladies and I hope to blog quite often now!! Oh, and I am trying to respond to comments, but blogger isn't letting me! Very frustrating. I hope that fix it soon, or I will have to find a new blog home!I have added a custom for this romper in my zootzbaby shop! Remember to use the code BLOG10 for 10% off anything in my shop!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/77819351/pirate-skulls-snap-up-romper-custom




No comments:

Post a Comment