Friday, July 15, 2011

Ankle Biter Pants and a Tee!

Every once and a while I get the urge to browse the PDF's on etsy. I don't usually buy too many, well except diaper patterns! The other day I came across the ankle biter PDF by Georgia Leigh Designs. Yes, I probably have a pants pattern traced out around here somewhere, but her pictures were just so cute I couldn't resist. I'm glad I didn't. Super cute pattern and fit Tristan very nicely.

I made him the 9 months size because he is a little shorty and they fit him just right! I decided to use my favorite flannel from Nancy Wolff and even added a tee to match. The tee is the signs tee from an older ottobre issue. Here is the link in case you want a looksie at the pattern!


And here is my baby boy in his new duds!! Thanks for peeking at my blog, now off to sew up some more rompers! Still working on perfecting my raglan romper!!

Ankle Biter Set almost 11 months

Ankle Biter set almost 11 months-2

2 comments:

  1. too cute.... jamika @ Kyle & Kale's boutique... www.kyleandkale.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Love this pattern, I did another pair for his first birthday pictures!

    ReplyDelete