Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Time Flys When You are Having Fun!

Tomorrow my baby boy will be 4 weeks old! I just can't believe how fast the world is spinning! He has been a little fussy this past week so not a lot of sewing has gotten done. Slowly working on some roman shades for my living room, did I say slowly, think turtle pace.

I did have some time to sew up another jumper. I lengthened it just a tad more this time and used some of my Aussie guitar knit. I just love this fabric!! Thank goodness I have more. Here is a yawn and a picture of Tristan trying to like his swing(he doesn't).
And just because I adore these fabrics, I picked some up and sewed a girly one. Mind you I have no one that to give it to, but it sure is cute! I think maybe this will go into my shop. Sadly it has a flaw in the owl fabric that I didn't notice until I was putting snaps on. So I guess I will have to make it a 2nd and discount it deeply. Hopefully someone having a small little girl will adore it as much as I do!
Off to sew a little while my baby boys catches up on his sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm....I'm having a little girl in a couple months.... ;) Super cute stuff!!! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete