Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thing 1 or is it Thing 2?

Noah asked me if I was appliquing thing 1 or thing 2? I'm not sure, but he turned out kind of cute anyway!

I made up this little gown yesterday and have added it to my etsy shop for sale. It is a one of a kind original and will not be duplicated. I have another one in mind for my baby boy, but I really need to sew some small size diapers first!

It's really hard for me to sew something up and not keep it. I play a constant tug of war in my head daily. Dr Seuss has always been my favorite author of children's stories, so this one wasn't easy to let go of.

However, I have realized that now I am down to less than 8 weeks, wow, time has flown! We did not think we would have anymore babies after Noah so we gave away all of his baby furniture and gear. Now I must start all over again and so far, I have purchased nothing! So there will be a steady flow of things going into the etsy shop to help with the funding of all the things that a baby might need. Thankfully since this baby boy is my 4th, I have now realized that a crib, a swing and a stroller w/carseat are the essentials for us. Yes, I said swing, all of my babies LOVED the swing when they were little.

I still need to make a baby sling too. My kids LOVED being slinged when they were infants. I hope this one will enjoy it just as much!

Well off to the studio to sew, sew, sew! If you want to take a peeksie here is the listing for the Thing Sack Gown/Hat Set.


No comments:

Post a Comment